Americas Best Value Inn

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! (Photos)


According to the Chief Responsibility Officer, EDC, Ms. Ibiene Ogolo, the architectural design of the 120 luxury apartments, 12 super-luxury simplexes and two villas as well as seven townhouse apartments was done by the global design firm, Gensler.

“Azuri Peninsula offers the optimum place to live, work, play and invest, and offers a unique and luxurious urban lifestyle by the delightful marina-front of the Marina district in the vibrant new Eko
Atlantic City,” Ogolo said during a tour of the facility.

She added that the entire development would cover about 127,507 square metres, with the phase one taking up 13,000 square metres, while the built up area would take as much a 130,000 square metres.

Ogolo said Azuri Peninsula was already 80 per cent subscribed, while the remaining 20 per cent had yet to be finalised.

According to her, the name Azuri is a combination of two words representing the blue sky and beauty, adding that the promoters wanted a name that resonated with Africa.

She said, “Azuri offers the citizenry an opportunity to live life in residences befitting kings and queens. There will be a five-star marina and yacht club, with an attractive promenade, high-end shops, cafes and a wealth of amenities in a curated and sophisticated environment.












Post a Comment