Americas Best Value Inn

Friday, March 30, 2018

"Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Reveals


A man has taken to social media to shares news of a 24 year old final year student has died after taking alcohol, codeine, tramadol and cannabis at a party.

According to Twitter user @ipinnusamuel who shared the news, he wrote;

"A 24-year old final year student has died after taking alcohol, codeine, tramadol and cannabis at a party.
According to Twitter user @imperatorduduosa, ' he attended a party where he ingested an unknown quantity of liquor, codeine syrup, tramadol and marijuana. He ended up with bleeding from nostrils and mouth. And intractable seizures. He died in ICU"

Post a Comment