Americas Best Value Inn

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic Pics)

An 8-year-old boy just lost his life while his brother got critically injured as a result of burning refuse with petrol. The boy identified as Thankgod couldn't survive because of the severe burns he experienced while his brother is currently receiving treatment in an hospital.

Facebook user, Chioma Uzoh shared the sad story online. Read what she wrote and photos of the second son in the hospital below.


Post a Comment